SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
do not have news letters; we have what we call Monthly Messages.
It is simply a poem that the Lord had so graciously given me, and
my comment on that particular poem.
April 2017 Monthly Message
THINGS JESUS DID NOT DO
Many ponder on things Jesus did do,
Wonderful! For He was love, thru’ and thru.
But many and great are the countless things,
Things He did not do, that to us blessings bring.
As He hung on the cross, many things He could have done,
For He had vast pow’r, He was God’s own Son!
But Jesus did not, His own will demand,
Instead committed His all, to His father’s Hand!
He did not defend Himself, when He was accused,
But kept His silence, as He was abused.
When He was reviled, He reviled not again,
It was as tho’ His heart smiled, thru’ all the pain.
He could have called down, angels to rescue,
But He thought only, of me and of you.
He bought our pardon, on Calvary’s cross,
As His life’s Blood flow’d, He did not count it loss.
He did not save Himself, but gave His life so free,
As a sweet smelling Sacrifice, for you and me.
He did not come down, but on the cross did stay,
He paid our penalty, God accepted His way.
Jesus gave His life, out of love so great,
He did not stop loving, never did hesitate.
He so loved all sinners, in this world so wide,
The Lamb of God went to the cross, and there He died.
Jesus could have done things much differently,
Angels could have removed, His agony.
Have you accepted what Jesus did for you?
Only by believing, can you have life anew.
By: His Servant, Connie Kramer May 14, 2003 # 944
Mat.26:39, 53; 27:12-14; Mk.15:31-32; Luke 23:43; 1 Pet.2:23; Heb.4:14-16; John 1:12-13; 3:15-18, 36; 14:2-6; 1 John 5:10-12
Words of Wisdom
Knowing the LIVING WORD, is the key to understanding the written Word.
Bad things could happen, but the best remains.
He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice up to Him.
All those things that Jesus did not do, were because of His awesome and remarkable love for us. Again I say, I simply cannot comprehend Jesus’ amazing love for sinners like me. He did not save Himself, but gave His life so free, As a sweet smelling Sacrifice, for you and me.
He did not come down, but on the cross did stay, He paid our penalty, and God accepted His way.
None of us could have ever paid sin’s penalty. Our dear Jesus knew this! The love in His Heart flooded out His fear. YES! I think Jesus had fear of what happened before and at the cross. He was a Man! He had fears just like we do. Have you thanked Him yet today for all that Jesus did for us, and those things He did not do, by remaining on that cross?
Our awesome Triune God CANNOT:
• ** LIE. Titus 1:2
• ** SIN. Isa.53:9; John 8:46; 2 Cor. 5:21; Heb.1:9; Heb.4:15; 7:26; 1 Pet.1:19; 2:22; 1 John 3:5
• ** DIE. Deut. 32:40; Ps.102:27; 135:13; 145:13
• ** TOLERATE EVIL. Mat. 25:46
• ** REJECT A BELIEVER. John 1:12-13; 10:29
• ** TAKE SECOND PLACE IN OUR LIFE. Ex.20:5; 34:14; Deut. 4:24; 5:9; 6:15; Josh.24:19
• ** ACCEPT YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN. John 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 John 5:10-12
• ** REMEMBER FORGIVEN SINS. Jer. 31:34; Heb.8:12; Heb.10:17
• ** TURN HIS BACK ON HIS SON’S PRECIOUS BLOOD. Rom.5:9; Col. 1:20; Heb.9:14; 10:29 1 Pet.1:18-19; 1 Cor. 6:11; Rev. 1:5-6
• ** CHANGE THE PAST. Since God is all-knowing and all-wise, He does NOT make mistakes, so He NEVER needs to make changes. Job 26:6-14; Ps. 147:5; Heb.4:13; Isa.42:9; 46:9-10; Deut.32:4; 2 Sam.22:31; Ps.18:30; Mat.5:48; Rom.12:2; Jam.1:17; Ecc.3:14
• ** Fail. Ps.77:8; 89:33. God cannot fail.
ALL the things that God cannot do, bless us every day of our lives!
Think on this: God’s sovereignty and power are NOT related in matters such as love, grace, mercy, kindness, justice and truth. God’s sovereignty is exercised ONLY in perfect harmony with ALL of His other attributes. There is much that God CANNOT do, because of Who He is, and how much He loves us.
For Older Messages, see: